Home / History

History

1918 – foundation of Automotive Equipment Plant
1923 – foundation of Communication Equipment Factory
1966 – fusion of the two establishments into WSK-Poznań
1975 – start of the construction of a new plant for production of injection pump for tractors under Massey-Ferguson-Perkins license
1982 – start of the production of injection pumps certified by Lucas CAV Ltd.
1996 – the inclusion of the plant in the structure of the ZPC Ursus in Warsaw
1998 – establishment of Communication Equipment Factory – WSK Poznań SP. z o.o.